Thursday, February 01, 2007

Me and Lukas have just had a blast

We went to a children's play area at the Kassam stadium with Conor and Ella and Reese and Morgan. It was fabby. I will definately take Lukas back again. Im pretty sure he will be out like a light tonight. He has been trampoling, swinging, diving in a ball pit, racing cars, climbing, sliding, hanging, swinging they made me tired just watching them. Especially Conor I got the most fab picture of him mid somersault. The only down points were Lukas banging his head on the door frame while we were waiting to be picked up and my camera suddenly dying, and Conor got a small cut on his middle finger. I got absolutely no sleep last night or today and although I feel super tired and my eyes feel like they are full of sand I have a feeling I am still not going to be able to sleep.
Will share pictures of Lukas tomorrow, I am too tired to download them now.
Oh before I go I meant to mention the camera started working again when we got home how typical is that lol.

No comments: