Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Technically challenged and addicted to sales

Do you like my new blog header? I spent ages trying to add the silly thing, and it's still not right oh well I will fix it when I can be bothered. I used a blog template by Kimberly Geswein, the papers and elements are freebies I gave away here and here. If I dont like it later it might well be coming down lol. Enough about silly blog headers let's talk shopping. I was a very very bad girl, I went shopping for more stash. Want to see what I got? (you do know I am going to show you even if you say no don't you? lol)
First up Kimberly Geswein at My Digital Muse
Font packs: 10,11,12,13,14,15,4,5,6,7,8,9,
Funky Fonts Packs: 1 and 2
4x8 Photo Card Templates
Baby Mine Elements Pack
Blog Header Templates
Calendar Toppers
Card Sketch Templates
Photo Card Templates 5x7
Kimberly is retiring everything on 28th February!!

Next Miss Tiina at One Of A Kind Scrapz
Dirty Babe Boy
Dizzy Love Kit
Dizzy Love Tags
Floral Swirls Brushes
Fusian Floral Brushes
Fusian Frames Brushes
Miss Tiina Dreamie font
Miss Tiina Messy Font
Sparkle Styles

Then there was Traci Reed's Black Lace and Jill D-Zines Aubergine and Teal.

I just couldn't help myself the word SALE was just too tempting. I really hope Mark doesn't see exactly what I bought lol, he never reads my blog what's the betting today he decides to. It's fonts he will object to for the simple reasons he doesn't get why I need more than one lol. He only ever uses Times New Roman which I hate with a passion and would unistall it if I could.

I dont have much else to talk about, Mark is ill he's burning up bless him (also driving me crazy like a typical man he thinks he's dying when he is ill), I am ill as usual have gone back to sleepless nights and days of either being exhausted or sleeping nearly all day. I'm used to the daily pain it's not a huge deal to me anymore, but for a while I have had earache and its driving me crazy. It feels like my whole head is full of water. Lukas has finally gone back to school and I don't mean that in a half term's over I am happy way, I mean because he has been ill for so long, I hate him being at school it's boring and dull without him lol. Nan's not very well either so as you can gather the house is not really a happy place to be right now. Everyone is snappy because they are hurting and tired. Hopefully it will get better soon.

I did manage to get a layout done during my insomnia, it's day 16 for the 40 days, I still have 11,14,16,17,18 and 19 to catch up on. You can see the layout here, the journalling reads:Family is everything to me andnothing means more to me than this beautiful little man.He’s my hope for the futureI would do anything within mypower to ensure that he never has to feel any pain or sadness. I want nothing more than tomake him happy, he is my future, my legacy and the best thing I could ever imagine being ableto do is let him know that he is my whole world and I love him with all my heart and soul.Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. (John F. Kennedy)

That's about it for now, I might be back later with the other 40 days layouts, providing of course that I can stay awake long enough to scrap them lol

No comments: