Saturday, February 17, 2007

No one else remembered

it sucks that I do. Wondering what I am talking about? I'm talking about Gaiebraille, it's 4 years ago today. All three dates - 17th February, 10th April and 28th November are etched on my heart and no amount of time will erase them. Mark's at work and Lukas has gone to Ella's birthday party. The part that makes it worse is we also found out I was pregnant with Leo on this date in 2004 and this time last year we were debating whether we should do a test (we never got around to it unti the 19th).There is no one I can talk to about it, no-one understands they think I should have forgotten by now. I just feel really alone and miserable today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel so miserable, Crystal. I know these are difficult dates for you. Sending you {{{hugs}}}}