Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tagged!

So by reading Krista's blog, I was tagged.
1. What is your occupation? Well I think my job is being a mummy lol. But at the moment scrapping my wedding brag book seems like a job lol.
2. What color are your socks right now? I don't like socks, so I don't wear them very often but I did get a cute pair of slipper socks for christmas.
3. What are you listening to right now? The little mermaid what can I say I am a huge kid lol.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chicken roll that lovely hubby just made me lol.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope I can't drive at all.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably one of those rainbow colour ones you can change the tip on, I am pretty unpredictable.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Some idiot trying to sell me a mobile phone, he put the phone down on me lol.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well I don't really know her but her digi designs totally rock!
9. How old are you today? 22
10. Favorite Drink? Caffeine free coca cola.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Speedway mmm be still my heart rofl.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? A few times but my hair is so dark even the most vivid red I could find only gave it a nice shine lol.
13. Pets? Does Lukas count? LOL
14. Favorite Food? Pasta, Kinder or Galaxy chocolate, stopping now I am making myself hungry.
15. What was the last movie you watched? All the way through? Happy Feet last Saturday and even then I have to admit I went back to scrapping mid way through.
16. Favorite day of the year? I don't think I have one.
17. What do you do to vent anger? Write my blog lol.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies, suppose this is the point where I confess to running them over with a tank lol. Also had a thing for baby dolls, used to dress them and cart them around like real kids, Im starnge lol.
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? I like both its the colours that do it for me. Flowers, leaves its all good for me.
20. Hugs or kisses? Definately both
21. Cherries or blueberries? Neither but I like almost every other fruit.
22. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I like blog hopping so if you want to answer these I would be more than willing to read it.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Probably no-one lol.
24. Who is least likely to respond? Mark since he doesn't even have a blog lol.
25. Living arrangements? Me, Mark, Lukas and Nan in a 3 bedroomed house.
26. When was the last time you cried? I have been doing that a lot lately just feel really weepy lately.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? It has a floor? LOL I can't even open it there is so much stuff in there eventually we will get around to sorting it but since the choice was a wardrobe we couldn't use or a bedroom we couldn't use the choice was a bit simple lol.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Don't think that one applies.
29. What did you do last night? I scrapped more pages for the wedding album, did my 40 days layout. Didn't do much else yesterday.
30. Favorite smell? Emporio Armani perfume (the gold bottle) is yummy, bubble bath and talcum powder are definately my favourtie things.
31. What inspires you? Lukas is a great source of inspiration, Magazines, ads, sketches, e-zines more stuff than I could ever begin to list.
32. What are you most afraid of? Losing another baby is probably my biggest fear.
33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Oh bacon cheeseburgers are always a good way to my heart.
34. Favorite kind of dog? One that belongs to someone else! I have nothing against animals but the licking jumping all over me quota is already filled by Lukas roflmao.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 2 I think I don't remember the last time I saw my keys.
36. How many years at your current job? well Lukas is 5 in August lol.
37. Favorite day of the week? Fridays because there is decent TV programmes and I get to lay in for two days lol.
38. How many states have you lived in? I'm in UK we don't really have states but I have lived in Oxford all my life.
39. Favorite Holidays? Christmas is nice but always seems to go wrong, same as every holiday.
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope can't even drive a bike, me and wheels just don't mix lol.

There you go, now if you made it all the way through that, well done you. But that now means you are tagged too lol. If you answer the tag just leave me a comment and I will go read it lol. Be back later

1 comment:

skyescrapz said...

This was very fun to read! I especially laughed out loud at running over the Barbies with tanks. That is just too funny. Thanks for giving me a comment on my blog so I could come read this. It's fun to learn more about the person whose comments I see so much! Thanks!!!!!