Saturday, February 10, 2007

Day 8 is now finished

Just have day 9 to do and I am all caught up, because 10 still doesn't seem to be up.
You can view the layout here and incase you are interested the journalling reads:The one place in the world I find happiness is in my bedroom. It’s the only place I can go to escape from things, I have my computer to communicate with both my friends and my inner artist, as well as fulfilling my desire to shop. I have my clothes that make me feel comfortable and often inspire me. I have my television to watch my favourite shows as a way to relax. I have my music to drown out the sound of anything I don’t want to hear. But most importantly of all I have my bed where I can have cuddles with my husband and my son.The place where I can feel safe,secure and most importantly loved, just for being who I am.
No doubt no-one is surprised i have used my 2 favourite Artistry Papers again that makes 6 layouts with them I think,a record for me lol.

No comments: