Monday, February 05, 2007

Day 5

As you are all aware I have a major stash habit, sometimes I buy stuff because I have an idea for it or I like a certain element and then I forget I have it or I don't get around to it. I am trying really hard to use some of my older stash purchases and on this layout I managed to use 2 really old kits. You can see the layout here.Journalling reads:In my life I have one thing that I love as much as my family,I love my computer, my digi stash and most of all I love mycopy of Photoshop Creative Suite 2. It allows me to take allthe photographs I took of Leo and make them into pages sothat he is never forgotten. I can take the pictures that capturethe moment but aren’t quite right and fix them. I can createworks of art for my family to treasure. I can record my take onevents so future generations can see what my thoughts andopinions were. I am always driven to try out new productsand techniques. My style is constantly changing and I like to believe that when I am no longer around my pages will contain a piece of my heart and soul. I will leave my memories as scrapbook pages

No comments: