Sunday, February 11, 2007

40 days again

Hurray all caught up with the 40 days, just have to do todays when it is posted.
You can see the layout here
Journalling reads:To my darling husband, would you like to know why Ichose to spend the rest bof my life with you?Who else could I rely on to always bring a smileto my face even when I am in floods of tears.Who else knows exactly what to say and do to cheer me up. Who else would do silly thoughtful things like cycle to the local supermarket at 1am because I saidI fancied something, or cycle into the city centre to buy me a milkshake when I was poorly. Who would see me at my very worst and still love me just the same. With the exception of Nan and Lukas you are the only other person I still love unconditionally even when I am angry at you.I miss you when you aren’t here and I can’t sleep unless you are beside me. I love you so much you make me complete as a person.

I really should be doing more pages for the wedding album but I just feel horrible today, all stiff and sore all I really want to is go to sleep.

No comments: