Sunday, February 11, 2007

Day 9

You can see the layout here.
Journalling reads: My desk is always covered with stuff that should have been put away, or part completed projects. as well as loads of other bits and pieces.On my desk right now is:A Champagne glass that I have been drinking my caffiene free coke from.Our alarm clock that we never remember to set. My Diary that I keep meaning to add all the birthdays and other important dates to.Some batteries that need to be put on charge.A camera that needs new batteries.A pair of earrings that should have gone back in the jewellery box.Wedding cards waiting to be scanned.2 cups of Lukas’s that should have been washed up but haven’t been.Marks game he hasn’t put away, and the photo albums waiting for the wedding brag book layouts that I have finished but not got around to printing yet.We are definately a very disorganised family, no matter how many times I tidymy desk things seem to end up coveringevery available space again. This is oneof the reasons I love being a digi scrapperso much, I can preserve my memories andthoughts without adding even more mess.I love that I can clean up with a few clicksand that the only things that need to beput away is a keyboard and a mouse.But most of all I love that I can get ridof mistakes with the undo button now ifI could get one of those for my house, my desk would never be messy again

No comments: