Thursday, February 15, 2007

dedicated2digital.com New Release WOW!!

But that will come later in this post.I meant to say earlier Happy Valentines Day, I got my card this morning from Mark before he went to work. We are going to have our valentines day tomorrow. No I still haven't done his present but I have something special planned and he doesn't mind waiting. What I have managed is to convert him to the dark side, not only is he now scrapping at least once a day he has a blog.
Want to take a look?
http://www.lukasdaddy.blogspot.com
I installed elements on his machine for him and showed him how to make a simple layout using templates. The next trick to teach him is recolouring and if he's really nice I might let him play on my CS2 lol.
Now I will talk about the point of the post :) dedicated2digital has released a new kit! It's a collection of 7x5 dDroppers (aka quickpages) There are a massive 21 pages all together some of them are finished pages complete with quotes. Others are .png files (transparent so you can slide your photos underneath). You will be able to create amazing gifts in a hurry. But the best part is they will look like you spent hours on them! You can see the two pages I made using it earlier here. They took a few minutes and I think they look fab lol.
Such a great way to tell someone you love them.
If you want them (and I know you will) you can grab them over at dedicated2digital
and as if that wasn't already amazing they are on special $2 off normal price!

No comments: