Saturday, February 10, 2007

40 Days catch up

Lukas has gone out with Lisa so I am using the time to catch up on my 40 days layouts, I have finished day 7 and I am just about to start on day 8. Also have days 9 and 10 to do. But 10 doesn't seem to be posted yet.
If you want to look at Day 7 you can see it here, the journalling on it reads -You are so critical of yourself. I watch you when people pay you compliments you get so defensive almost angry. It’s because you don’t understand how anyone can love youwhen you don’t even love yourself.I really wish you wouldn’t think you are unlovable. You doubt your abilities as a mother, a wife and even asjust a person. It’s silly really because you havethe most amazing little boy, he is a real creditto you, and its so obvious you adore him. Youhave a husband and Nan that think you arespecial and talented. They think that becauseyou are it’s such a shame you dont believe inyourself as much as they believe in you. Takethe time to remember everything that hashappened in your life, you must be strong because your still standing be proud of yourself.

No comments: