Tuesday, July 18, 2006

One of those days

It all started last night I was excited about a crop at Divine Digital and I fell asleep! But in all fairness I should have expected that since I hadn't had any sleep for 2 days. Not really a big deal Mark just left me to sleep, took Lukas to school etc. When I got up we had to go to the shops for some last minute bits for the trip to the zoo tomorrow. Lukas wanted a happy meal so off we go to get one dumb idiot messed our order up and forgot the ice cream *tuts*. It gets better though because we never noticed until we were on the bus to go home.
Get home and go to turn computer on and its not working. For the next bit to make sense I have to go back a little to explain to when Mark wrecked my scrap drive with all my digi stash, layouts etc on. We had bought the new (well new to us) machine because we wanted something better for scrapping on. The whole idea was to use the old "beast" as we called it for storage and for Lukas to play his games on. Without discussing it with me or anything sensible like that Mark gave the old machine to his dad. Mark made three main mistakes: 1. He shouldn't have given the computer to his dad because it was actually mine (settlement from an old row with Mark for money), 2. He should have been sensible enough to remove the hardrive before moving the machine and 3. He should have backed things up like I had told him to. But anyway enough about that. We had numerous rows and have now reached an understanding on that until tonight when that came back to kick him in the head again. Apparently when we did the necessary upgrade the other day a fluke thing happened and it destroyed the power switch. We never noticed until now because I have been using the laptop since then. So the scrapping computer as it has been named needs a new case - which we would have if he hadn't given his dad the machine isn't irony fun lol.
So I told him that he had to go and get that case back - bear in mind we received no payment for the computer or any of the parts Mark replaced because they got fried with the power supply and hardrive. So his dad starts moaning. Mark comes back in and I start moaning. Poor Mark lol.
Long story short I am not budging on the fact that I want my case back and we are not and I repeat NOT buying a new case for it. If his freeloading father wants a computer he can buy a new bloody case for it mine that he has!
Normally I am not a petty person like this I would just pay for the whatever and forget about it but Marks parents are the bootsale king and queen. Every gift we have ever bought them has ended up in the bootsale box. His dad brings things home from work and then they sell them at the bootsale - stock that should be destroyed etc (he works in a DIY shop), and I was annoyed by other events this week caused by this fascination to sell anything not nailed down.
I went to cut Lukas's hair and had to clean the clippers because she (Marks mother had used them) and not to cut Marks dads hair to cut their friends hair couldn't use her own because she had sold them! They are going away on holiday and want to borrow my other digital camera, the old 3 Mega Pixel one because they sold theirs at a bootsale. A while back Marks Dad broke the breadbin, he bought another one home from work which they used until they were short and then sold it at the bootsale, Last Sunday she bought a breadbin from a bootsale because of the original old one cutting her hand because she had been using it broken! They are so infuriating. I haven't got onto the cereal bowls yet have I. For a gift this year (cant remember what for) we bought them a new dinner set - Plates, Bowls, Cups, Saucers etc, Marks sister moved into her own place and his mother gave her a load of stuff no problem with that but she did give her most of the dinner set we bought I bit my lip and said nothing. The other day Marks stupid mother knocked the bowls out of the cupboard and smashed nearly all of them so we now have no cereal bowls. She had previously broken Lukas's Noddy Bowl (Easter present), Car bowl (Part of his big boy set to encourage him to eat) and a few others. I had to go home the other day and get spare bowls from home. I am moaning a lot today aren't I but I just cant help it. His whole family are a bunch of unappreciative manipulative freeloading gits. Marks sister was up here moaning the other day about Hailies dad that little girl is 8 months old and he has never paid a penny for her or bought her a damn thing. I have bought her clothes and other stuff and hardly even got a thank you. Marks mum thinks the sun shines out of Julies (Marks sister) bum despite the fact that although moaning constantly she has no money for baby milk/clothes/nappies still smokes, and Hailie is wonderful and I am jealous. I admit it completely jealous Lukas was two years old before they paid him any attention at all. I hate the fact that she does nothing but slag David and Liz (Marks brother and his wife) off for the way they neglect Josh and then says "I'm in the wrong if I say anything to them". She's in the wrong for saying nothing shes that little boys grandmother. I'm not even his real auntie and I dont hesitate to pick fault to their faces about the way they treat him. Shes completely spineless. When Lukas has kids of his own if I dont think he's doing something right I won't hesitate to tell him either. No child deserves to be neglected and anyone who doesn't step in and say something to someone is being just as neglectful in my opinion. Im touchy at the moment because I have been thinking a lot about Leo and the fact that we should be getting ready to have a new baby in the house soon. Its just really getting to me at the moment and the pain and the heat. I feel really depressed. I also have a scrapping block so all these emotions have nowhere to go.
Speaking of go I had better since this entry is turning into a book. Off to the zoo/wildlife park tomorrow so expect another long one lol

No comments: