Monday, July 10, 2006

Lukasisms

Got an idea for a great page earlier of Lukasisms the things that only he would say, but once I sparked the idea and started thinking of things to add I realised I could probably do a whole book full lol.
So I thought I would share some of my favourites/most recent ones with you:
Me Singing - The Wheels on the bus "The Wheels on the bus" Lukas "Have got tyres"
Me "Where does milk come from?" Lukas "Tesco"
Lukas to the next door neighbour (who has a beautiful garden) "Can I please pick your flowers for my mummy"
Lukas on phone to Nan "Hello Nana, love you, have you got me a present?"
Lukas in response to someone trying to snatch an evil balloon from him at a party "No, you cant have it yet, im playing with it and im not ready to share"
There are loads more, but I won't bore you by listing them all. Lukas has just got back from school and Joshua is asleep so I think I will go and spend a bit of time with my little man xx

No comments: