Saturday, July 29, 2006

Cars

We haven't been back long, we went to the cinema to see Cars the movie, with Lukas and my cousin Conor. (Although you might have seen me refer to him as my nephew before because Lisa has always been like a big sister)
It was brilliant if you haven't seen it yet its well worth considering.
Its a Disney so obviously the animation is great but there are some really clever lines as well and some great voice over choices.
Anyway i'm not going to tell you the plot or anything else about the film, you will have to go see it lol.
We had a lovely time apart from Lukas throwing up everywhere. His lovely shirt and trousers was covered and I had to rinse his jacket off in the toilet, and dry it under the hand dryer. Before you ask yes I probably will scrap it lol. Never remembered to take any pictures but creative journalling should be enough so Lukas can know about his first trip to the cinema. I had to go and do a very me thing afterwards - apologise to the staff that Lukas had thrown up. I also told them exactly what seats we were in so they can clean it properly. I did scrub everything as best you can in the dark with baby wipes lol. Lukas left his little baby doll in there so Mark had to go back and get it, bless, he loves it I think it was £1 and he takes it everywhere.
I remember my first trip to the cinema - I saw beauty and the beast. I have also seen Toy Story, The Borrowers and Jay and Silent Bob strike back. Watching a film in the cinema is a unique experience. Completely different to the dvd at home. Then we went for a happy meal in Macdonalds. Yep I admit it I had a happy meal lol.
Now I am very tired. I cant think of anything else to say.
Oh wait yes I can, we went and got Lukas's bike today, he's definately his mothers son had it less than an hour and fell off three times lol. He also got a batman soft toy reduced in the toy shop which amazingly he likes more than the bike lol. Also two toy boats for the bath which he loves.
Now I really have run out of things to say.
So I will be back tomorrow. Mark has work in the morning but I doubt I will even be awake before he gets back at 1:30pm lol

No comments: