Sunday, July 09, 2006

Few updates

Josh is here until Tuesday afternoon/evening isn't it funny how one night has turned into 3.
Been shopping today got Josh some shoes and Lukas some more socks, since his dopey daddy seems to keep putting him in odd socks. Silly Man. As per usual Lukas insisted on choosing his own socks and unsuprisingly he went for the ugliest ones in the shop. Trainer socks with red toes and feet and garish stars and stripes all over them. Pirate socks with various skulls etc on, and when I tried to put my foot down and insist on at least one set of plain socks, he chose a horrid khaki and other shades that look like poop set - yuck lol. But then what can you expect when he has me as a mother I have various dayglo socks from pink to lime green, bright orange and flourescent yellow lol. But it does make me laugh because he always picks boring pants and horrible socks his sense of style is brilliant with tops/trousers and its so funny watching the tantrums before school wehn Mark picks his clothes usually goes something like this,
"Lukas get dressed" "No" "Lukas please get dressed" "No" "Lukas get dressed now" "No" "Why not" "Its yuck" "Just put it on" "Nope, not wearing that" Usually at this point I have to step in usually with a simple solution like a t-shirt that actually goes with his trousers lol, followed by "get dressed loop, come on" matter of seconds and hes dressed ready for school. LOL
His latest trick is to follow my example and give Mark that look when he getting dressed and then "daddy are you wearing THAT?" I just sit out of the way trying not to giggle. Lukas makes me smile. Right now anything that makes me smile let alone laugh is better than a lottery win

No comments: