Sunday, July 23, 2006

No Broadband

After the storms we had here yesterday we had no internet connection I was so bored!! lol
I got to thinking what did I do before the internet??
I used to read books of any kind. One after the other until I ran out and then I would just switch genres and try a new author. Music is a passion of mine but it has to have words that you can hear and sing along to, I cant stand music thats more "noise". There never used to be much spare time between school and work. Mark has quite a few hobbies playstation, miniature painting, paint by numbers, DIY (in Marks case that stands for Damage it yourself ) lol. I wonder if Lukas will have lots of hobbies. I spy lots of ideas for pages in my book of me, Just have to finish the wedding album for the BIL, Organise something for Lukas's birthday and find some more hours in the day lol.

No comments: