Sunday, July 30, 2006

Having one of those days again

I was wrong about not being up before 1:30pm I woke up at 1pm lol.
Another night of fits and they are getting worse, I am fed up of waking up aching and sore. Also fed up with having to remake the bed everyday because all the moving about during the fits has pulled the sheet off the bed. Also one to make you laugh now apparently I reached for my drink in the middle of the night and headbutted the wall and knocked myself out cold lol. Mark says the bang woke him up. So have a massive headache today and just to make things even better my period has arrived. Oh joy that should make things fun when Lukas wants to go and do whatever takes his fancy on Thursday. Never used to get period pains before just heavy bleeding then when I lost Gaiebraille they got worse now they hurt and bleed lots as well. I hate being a girl sometimes! Men don't seem to have anything to endure do they? They don't have to have periods and have babies. But I think worst of all they don't seem to feel the aching desire to have a baby. They don't get teary when they see baby clothes and cots. I'm not saying they dont feel or they don't want kids, but the want seems to be just that a want. Not a burning passionate need that fills every fibre of your being. Listen to me I better go before I start crying again - damn hormones lol.

No comments: