Saturday, July 22, 2006

I promised you a zoo update.

Im sorry you had to wait for it.
Well the day we went it was really really hot. It was a bit frustrating because we only had time to see about half the animals. Lukas was upset that he didn't get to play in the play area or ride the train again but we had a great day. Lukas took 3 rolls of film with his noddy camera and I had over 500 on my digital so plenty of scrapping material lol.
What else do I have to talk about?
I suppose I could discuss the family issues we are facing right now.
Marks mum previously had breast cancer and just after Christmas she found another lump. She told me and I said she had to go to the doctors, she didn't until recently and now they think she has the cancer back again. Marks sister came up crying and being hysterical to be honest both me and Mark are angry at her. Why couldn't she just do the sensible thing and get it checked out when she found it. Last time it gave us all a huge reality shock and as selfish as this sounds we really dont need another one. It even seems wrong to me saying that but its true things are just getting better Mark is starting to wean himself off the anti depressants and he goes back to work soon. I just dont know how he will cope with this and right now I dont feel strong enough to be the kind of support he needs. My family are just as dysfunctional. My mother is a money hungry evil bitch who is only happy when other people are miserable. The latest installment is she upset Nan, and the reason is so absurd my brother (the one who has moved out because she was such a bitch to him) won't lend her money. Nans too old and too ill to deal with my mothers crap. Its not fair that anyone at all has to, she makes everyones life a misery. Did I mention that she caused a fight at Leo's funeral? Yep you did read that right her own grandsons funeral. She hates me, hates Mark and doesn't even acknowledge Lukas, except at Christmas when she tries her hardest to make our gifts look how shall I put this pathetic. She's a shopperholic when it comes to Christmas she spends thousands. I am currently working on a book of me and I refuse to lie and say I had a wonderful mother, I have a wonderful Mum shes called Nan lol.
Marks mother likes to treat me a bit like one of her own as well. I don't know what else to say if I start ranting about my mother this could go on for hours so I am not going to bother, lol.
Maybe I will have more to discuss tomorrow

No comments: