Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sick but still scrapping

I've been in bed sick all day, but after Lukas had his bath I decided that sounded like a great idea, so after adding a bit more hot water I had a little soak and felt a bit more human. 3 bottles of squash and a bowl of weetabix and banana I feel more like myself which is only a little bit over human anyway lol. Anyway I got the bright idea to empty the camera cards from when Mark took Lukas out the other day before I went back to bed. The first card I put in had 24 photos on it. I will admit I was very surprised to see that they were great, nice and sharp with only a few blurry ones. Maybe Mark is finally listening to me when I talk to him about the camera. Since I am the one that uses it most I have worked out how to get fairly decent images from it (it hasn't exactly worked the way it should work since it took a flying leap off the shelf over the computer.)
So I couldn't resist scrapping one of them. Then the layout I envisioned taking me a few minutes, half an hour tops has just been finished, over 4 hours after I started it lol. I really need to set a timer or something so I don't do this, but once I get started on a layout it's really hard to just stop and go to bed I tell myself it will only take another few minutes and it ends up taking a few hours lol. Oh well who really needs sleep anyway lol (I Do!!!!!) anyway here's the layout.Credits: Layered template (Angie'licious 2 Template 4) by Chrissy W, My Boyz All That (slight recolouring) by Royanna Lea Fritschmann, Photo Masks 2 by Annie Manning (Paint The Moon) and Doodled Journal Tapes and Fast Food Doodles by Kate Hadfield. Fonts are: AL Highlight, Oreos, Pea Nancy and McLawsuit.

Journalling reads: Whenever we go out, we always take you for a happy meal in Mcdonalds. You normally have a chicken nugget happy meal (chicken nuggets, chips and a toy) with either orange juice or a fruit shoot, we also get you a plain cheesburger and sometimes a plain Mcflurry. It’s such a simple little thing but it gives you so much pleasure.

Enabling: Angie'licious 2 Templates by Chrissy W available here, My Boyz All That by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here, Photo Masks 2 by Annie Manning available here, Doodled Journal Tapes and Fast Food Doodles by Kate Hadfield available here and here. AL Highlight available here, Oreos available here, Pea Nancy available here and McLawsuit available here.

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

I LOVE THIS!!! it really leaps out of the gallery (and off your blog) at me - well DONE!! great idea to scrap this - love real life things like this!