Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I made a decision

that the best way to avoid trouble for myself today is to stay up in my room in front of my computer and try and catch up on the huge to-do lists that have been neglected lately. So far I have got this done while Lukas is amusing himself in his own room. He's alternating between playing his Nintendo DS and the Playstation 2, there's a good chance his floor is littered with toys as well, it usually is lol. Mark is currently supposed to be doing boring stuff like tidying up the room but at the moment he has stalled again and is sitting on his butt on the bed watching a dvd.Credits: Layered template (Headstart 3) and For The Love Of Clover by Amy Bleser and Wordart by Bethany Harty (Elegant Wordart).

Enabling: Headstart 3 Template and For The Love Of Clover by Amy Bleser available here and here or here. Wordart by Bethany Harty (Elegant Wordart) available here.

No comments: