Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mrs Wresh Blog Challenge Final Layout

How did 12 weeks go so fast? I do have a lot to say about this challenge but I am not very well so I am uploading this and then I am going to go back to my bed under my duvet. Credits: Layered template (Template 54) and Basic Frame Sampler by Mrs Wresh and A Papered Life 10 - Restoration Retro by Royannna Lea Fritschmann. Fonts are DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin and FancyPants.

Journalling reads: I am 23 years old, and my hearts been through the mill,it's suffered lots of hardship, in a body always ill.I have cried many tears, and given lots of love, I've talked to all my angel babies, living up above.Sometimes I have sat here, and scrapped a page or two,to let you know about me, and what I have been through.I've also made some others, that showed you how I think,about my love of music, and my hatred of pink.I've shared a lot of photos, asked questions of my family tree, I've showed you what is precious, what means the world to me. When I am gone, and left behind, is just this simple book, I hope that you will snuggle up, and slowly take a look.For now there's living left to do, things to do and see,And surely one day those things too, will be a memory.I hope that these will one day, be something you can treasure, all the snippets of my life, the things that gave me pleasure. You will never really know me, and that's a little sad, But for this glimpse into my life, I hope you will be glad.

Enabling: A Papered Life 10 - Restoration Retro by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here. The Basic Frame Sampler and The Layered Template were both freebies on Mrs Wresh's Blog. As for the fonts DJB Nicole is available here and FancyPants is available here.

No comments: