Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nothing to say just a layout today

Credits: Layered template (Everyday Templates - On A Strip, Template 1), Little Boy Blue, Little Boy Blue Alpha and Monogrammed Negative Frames (combined with I Love Felt actions by Tandika Star) all by Amy Bleser.

Enabling: Everyday Templates - On A Strip and Little Boy Blue by Amy Bleser available here and here or here. The I Love Felt action was purchased from Digi Scrap Designer but since they no longer appear to have a store, I can't link you up to it sorry.

I am trying really hard to get caught up on stuff but getting nowhere fast, Lukas is currently amusing himself with his world of little people stuff in his bedroom and Mark is making a phone call trying to get his laptop sorted. Might be back later if I manage to get anything at all done.

No comments: