Saturday, April 04, 2009

Where to start?

Today I seem to have the opposite problem I have been having with my blog lately, instead of having nothing to write I have a few options to choose from but I can't decide which one to start with lol. I seem to have too many thoughts buzzing around in my head tonight to focus on anything. Mark was supposed to have gone to his Grandmother's funeral today but because her funeral was at 3:45pm and right between 2 shifts at work (11-7 or 4-12) Mark couldn't get the time off. Somehow his family all seem to be of the opinion that it's my fault he didn't go and we have spent a lot of time over the last few days arguing over it. Without going into too much detail, because I really don't feel like crying anymore tears over them, his family have said some very hurtful things. I kind of object to being shouted at in the school playground when I go to pick Lukas up and being accused of "keeping him from going to the funeral". I also have to admit I strongly object to people gossiping to members of my family (who to be blunt wish Mark's family would sod off and leave her alone as well) about me but most of all I have a intense feeling that I would probably go as far as calling it hate instead of dislike for people who make comments about either my angel babies or my unborn Takara Bean. Since Mark refuses to say anything to them about any of the comments they have made, my feelings are hurt and things are at best pretty tense between us. I'm angry that he won't stick up for me but more than that I am miserable that his family still manage to cause so much trouble when we don't even talk to them. I guess the confusing part for me is why it's such a big deal that he goes to the funeral of someone he didn't even talk to, his dad didn't care if he went or not so why can't certain other annoying members of his family just mind their own business. I'm just glad that's it's half term for two weeks from today and that means no running into them at school, no gossiping and fingers crossed no more arguing with Mark over them all. Don't get me wrong things aren't all bad around here, unless Mark's family come into the conversation things are pretty good. They are the only thing we ever fight about anymore *sigh* I am fed up of talking about them to be honest let's change the subject to something more interesting lol. How about I talk about the baby, Takara Bean strongly objects to mummy being upset infact arguments usually end up with me sitting on the floor in agony, anytime I get stressed out I get sharp pains across my stomach and my chest, it's hard to breathe and impossible to move. I swear this baby is like my puppet master lol it's very determined that it gets whatever it happens to desire, usually that involves a nice calm mummy, lots to drink and feeding on demand with whatever the latest craving happens to be lol (this week it's been chicken and cucumber sandwiches, bananas, milka chocolate, cheerios and malteser chocolate bunnies (apparently they are only good at 1am straight from tescos luckily Mark always goes on his way home from work). If I don't obey I get punished with pain lol. Lukas constantly refers to her as "baby sister" and both him and Mark seem to get a great thrill out of poking my stomach and feeling movements. We seem to get reactions to certain sounds voices, the bath running and the wrappers on chocolate bunnies kind of make her a little crazy lol. My anomaly scan is on the 20th of this month so fingers crossed we will know for definate if we are right or wrong in constantly referring to Takara Bean as "her" lol. I ordered my travel system earlier today, and to say I am excited about it is a bit of an understatement. I had a hard time deciding on exactly what I was looking for in a pushchair and then I saw this and knew it was perfect. Neutral enough to be ideal for a girl or a boy, a brand we have used before and know is sturdy and can take lots of shopping lol and a folding mechanism that's easy to use even on my worst days, if your wondering we decided on the Graco Vivo in Butterscotch, I found a store on Ebay called Online4baby that sells them brand new for a great price you can see the exact one we ordered here. I forgot to order the raincover at the same time, but there are a few other bits we want from the seller so I will order them all together at the end of the month. The wardrobe is slowly filling up with bits and pieces I have bought, I have mostly only done basics so far in white or cream but there is a very cute pink dress and pink shrug that I happened to see when I ordered some clothes from Asda for Lukas and couldn't resist. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to knowing for sure and being able to go crazy and buy all the cute little outfits and things, and Nan is even worse than I am lol. If my previous pregnancies are anything to go by we could be seeing this little one as early as June. It's going to go by so quickly and we have so much tidying and organising to do before then, I am starting to worry slightly that it's not going to be finished. But it's not really anything worth getting stressed out over. We are hoping to be able to take another trip with Lukas at the end of the month and that will more than likely be the last one before the baby is born, so we will have every weekend and during the week before Mark goes to work to get cracking on everything. Anyway I am starting to ramble and a quick glance at my clock just told me it's almost 4am. I really should be getting to bed, so I will have to come back tomorrow and post the 2 layouts I have to share with you, who knows by the time I get around to blogging there might be three lol.

No comments: