Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I don’t do mornings!

and I think someone needs to remind my lovely husband of that fact, since he managed to wake both me and Lukas up this morning when he went to work. Did I mention he started work at 7am today because he’s finishing at midday so he can come to my midwife appointment with me so when he woke us up it was somewhere between 6 and 6:30 this morning. Me and Lukas tried really hard to go back to sleep but had given up on it by 7:10am and ended up watching Lilo and Stitch on the Disney channel again. I suppose I should also add that last night Lukas was complaining he didn’t feel well and ended up throwing up everywhere and I seem to have picked up yet another virus or something from somewhere since my tummy is very upset and I am running a really high temperature. So last night was a lot of fun even with all the windows open I still fell asleep feeling hot and miserable and Lukas fell asleep with a fan blowing on him. Lukas has had a bowl of cereal this morning and seems to not be feeling ill apart from a headache. I feel rough lol have a really bad headache, I ache absolutely everywhere and I am feeling really hot and thirsty I have already finished 2 litres of squash this morning. It’s also nasty damp weather outside which doesn’t help because it always makes me stiff and grumpy. Hopefully the midwife appointment will be straight forward and quick and I can come home and maybe have a nap. Right now I would just settle for a few minutes of not feeling so hot maybe some paracetamol will help, now if I can only remember where I put it lol. I better go and make some more squash as well *sigh* I hate being ill.

No comments: