Thursday, April 09, 2009

Like the new look?

I was getting a little bit fed up of the cold looking colours on here, and since I couldn't sleep because of the pain, I decided tonight was a good a time as any to finally get around to giving the blog a more springy wardrobe lol. I have lots of different blogs sets, the original intention was to change the theme every month when I changed my desktop, but even I know that was an unrealistic goal. I have a generic John Cena one on the desktop and the one on the laptop is currently from February lol. I'm very strange in that I buy blog themes and then recolour them or tweak them because I don't want something lots of other people have. Changing out the blog decorations from one thing to another is quite simple when you have done it a few times. But it still seems to take me a few hours to have everything done to my liking. I am getting quicker though so maybe I will change it a bit more frequently from now on, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that one lol. Redecorating the blog is the only thing I have managed to do today, apart from sleep. But I can't be bothered to whine about being sick today, it's almost 7am and I want to try and get a few hours sleep before Mark and Lukas get up. I will leave you with a new layout that I did last the other night when I couldn't sleep and I will be back later.

Credits: Layered template (Santa Baby Template) by Sine and Santa Baby (December 08 Mega Kit) contributions by Shauna Burke Smith (Pineapple Plantation Designs), Becky Vosberg and Annick Philibert. Font is 2Peas Hot Chocolate.

Journalling reads: Just before you go to bed on Christmas Eve, we go downstairs and make a little snack for Santa and his reindeer. We always start with a christmas themed napkin and 2 plastic cups. We place magic reindeer food in one and water in the other. Then we add a carrot from the fridge and finally we select a snack for Santa this year we decided that instead of mince pies he might like custard cream biscuits., usually we add a drink for Santa too. All that’s left to do is add a little card and put it outside ready for them.

Enabling: Santa Baby December 08 Mega Kit is available here at Scrap Orchard.

No comments: