Monday, July 16, 2007

You don't know me (fun questions)

I read this on Bunny Cates Blog and thought it might be fun
01.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope my mum just has an obsession with strange names.
02.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday
03.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to when I could hold a pen and write something other than scrawl.
04.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't have one.
05.DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep 1 boy called Lukas who will be 5 in 18 days eeek! I also have 3 angel babies Gaiebraille, Leo and Ambrose.
06.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know I don't make friends easily.
07.DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only 90% of the time lol.
08.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
09.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not in a million years!
10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios
11.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope I usually wear boots which have zips and I only wear those when I absolutely have to, hate wearing shoes (love buying them though lol)
12.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am mentally strong, because I am stubborn as hell and I refuse to be defeated by the crap life throws at me. Physically not anymore being sick sucks!
13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Plain Mcflurry's from Macdonalds *drool*
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their shoes
15.RED OR PINK? Red definately hate pink
16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Medical issues
17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Leo (my angel baby I lost at three months old)
18.DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'm not sending it to anyone lol
19.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Im in UK so pants would be knickers but since it's an American question I don't have any trousers on and it's 4am so why would I have shoes on? lol.
20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Bowl of cheerios lol.
21.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Internet Radio
22.IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Right now probably blue because I am feeling depressed tonight. It's too hot in here and I can't sleep.
23.FAVORITE SMELLS? Tea, Pefume, Bread, Baby Bath, Talcum Powder, Fabric Softner.
24.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Lisa when she called for Nan
25.DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I read this on Bunny's Blog I don't dislike her, don't really know her but she seems nice enough.
26.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Speedway, Football, Ice Hockey.
27.HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown
28.EYE COLOR? Dark Brown
29.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
30.FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta, Cereal, Chinese takeaway
31.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
32.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bridget Jones 2: The Edge Of Reason.
33.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? It's a grey nightshirt with pink hearts and snoopy on it.
34.SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither lol. Summer sucks because it's too bright, Winter sucks because the cold makes everything hurt worse. lol
35.HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs from Lukas.
36.FAVORITE DESSERT? Deep fried Marsbar or pineapple fritter. mmmmm.
37.MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No-one
38.LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Mark (My Husband incase you don't read this blog very often)
39.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None can't focus on the pages lol.
40.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My hand lol It's a plain balck one with wrist support.
41.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V LAST NIGHT? Dexter that's a very cool program, brilliantly written
42.FAVORITE SOUND? My music.
43.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Not really old enough to know much about either of them, heard lots of good beatle cover songs though so will say beatles.
44.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Cyprus.
45.DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Digital scrapbooking.
46.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Oxford
47.WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? anyones.

If you answer them after reading mine leave me a comment and I will come check out your answers. Have another layout to share in a minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dont "not like" me!
well, thats a start I guess!
ROFL!!!!

~Bunny