Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Got Stuff to talk about Yay!

Let's start with the piece of news that excites me the most, tomorrow is Lukas's last day at school. I am so excited to because 1. I Have him all to myself for 6 weeks! I hate sharing him with anyone especially that silly teacher, which leads me to my second point, 2. Tomorrow is her last day! she's leaving *insert happy dance here*Hopefully the next teacher won't assume that because Lukas is quiet, he's stupid. She's spent a whole year telling me that Lukas has "Special needs" she's wrong he doesn't he's just a cheeky little monkey who will (and frequently does) argue that black is white. It's taken me since October last year to work out why she thought he was special needs because stupid mummy that I am I assumed he was only annoying to me. Want an example if you ask him where milk comes from he says "Tesco" and silly mummy that I am I giggled so now he thinks it's funny to say that and the school assumes that he doesn't understand that milk comes from cows before it gets to Tesco. Another example is what colour is the sky he will tell you green and the grass is blue again they think he doesn't know the real colours when in reality he is just a wind up merchant, he likes the extra attention he gets when he answers wrong so he does it on purpose. I've also caught on that if you ask these questions when he wants to do something else he will give you the right answer because he wants to be left alone lol. They also said he doesn't play with other children when I know that he does, I have to put up with the screaming every time Ella or anyone else leaves. So now I have 6 weeks to meet all their stupid targets and prove beyond a doubt that he's not stupid he's just a little monster lol. I tried to be prepared this time I got Nan to pick up the sweets for the end of term and Lukas's gift to the kids for his birthday when they were on offer a while back. I asked her where they were and she's can't remember where she's put them. So off went Mark to Tesco and bought more. As usual we leave everything until the absolute last moment. But after spending the evening printing, cutting, assembling, gluing and stapling we now have 24 little bags of sweets for the kids, each containing 2 bags of Haribo sweets and 23 wrapped lollipops (there were only 23 in the bag lol) luckily Lukas doesn't like them and his buddy Morgan has already finished school and is on holiday in Florida so there are enough. I used Ilona Havenaar's Child's Play Wrapper Set from Andrea Nelson Designs. available here


If your wondering I used the yellow lollpop cover and the bright orange bag with a few modifications.

Lukas's birthday is 3rd August that's next Friday!!!!! Where the heck did 5 years go??? Leo would have been 3 this year it just doesn't seem possible. It's all gone in such a blur, there's so much I can't remember and so much have missed and it makes me sad. I don't have any layouts to share today so I am off to bed. Catch you tomorrow.

No comments: