Sunday, July 29, 2007

ADSR Challenge 4


Created for the 4th ADSR Challenge - Scrap a layout containing the word goal and a prominent letter G.
Credits: Layered template by Janet Phillips and Rust-Ease, Gotta Luv Him, Lil' Fan Fair, Ziggety Mess Lines, Wildflowers, Ribbon Wraps Large, French Countryside collaboration with Shabby Princess, Fresh Clean Linens Greens, June Collaboration Funky Playground Designs, Rustic Plaids, CT Challenge kit, Graffiti Alpha Worn Brushes, Hand Stamped Alpha brushes and Shabby Stitches ZigZag all by Christina Renee.
Traci Murphy Dropshadows cardboard light, Thin Light Stitching Light, Metals Light, Flower Light and Paint Light. Font is DJB KEELYB.
Journalling reads:To some people the goals that I have for myself will seem silly. Because for them they are just normal everyday things that they do without even thinking about it. But for someone like me they require so much more energy than I have they could easily be compared to scaling Mount Everest. Everything is so much harder when you are dealing with a body that doesn’t do what you want it to do. Even though there are days when it seems like an impossible dream I have faith that with babysteps and taking each day as it comes I will eventually reach my ulitmate goal of being able to take Lukas to school in the morning and then picking him up in the afternoon. I am proud of everything I do achieve, I know I can do anything if I keep trying and never give up hope.

No comments: