Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Oh dear

Looks like I am back to being a bad blogger lol. I honestly thought I had come back and updated with my new layouts, but either I meant to and never got around to it or I did do it and forgot to hit publish and they are sitting in my drafts lol. Whatever, I am here now though. I will start another post for the layouts because otherwise the spacing ends up all weird. So what have I been up to ummm not a lot lol. I trapped my finger earlier, in between the chair and the bed. See the thing is if my annoying husband hadn't adjusted my chair when he used my computer *shock, horror!* I wouldn't have been trying to adjust it back and I wouldn't have done it. Same as I wouldn't have stepped on broken lightbulb if he had either a: told me he had a broken a lightbulb so I could have cleaned it up or b: cleaned it up himself, sorry just laughed myself off the chair at that idea rofl. I have had lots of accidents lately and all of them seem to be down to something Mark has/hasn't done. Thank goodness he is at work tonight, I like the peace and quiet and here's a little confession for you I like the cartoons that Lukas watches lol. They are a lot easier to drown out and ignore, easier than icky sport anyway. Right off to bath me and Lukas, will be back afterwards with layout, promise.

No comments: