Saturday, July 14, 2007

We've been fighting

There have been a lot of tears shed in this house since yesterday. We have argued like crazy about what happened yesterday. I am not sure what I want to do next. I am so frustrated with Mark, especially with his could care less attitude. I am just feeling really drained and sad about it all. I had some bad seizures last night. Stress always seems to make them worse. I did some digi stash  shopping last night, as you may have noticed when things get me down I go shopping. I now own everything in Christina Renee's store. I thought it would cheer me up but it's not working. I normally love working with Christina's goodies as you have seen from my last few layouts I have posted but I can't seem to muster any motivation to scrap or be happy. Music's not working either. Mark has redone my computer yet again. I got smart with the way I set things up so apart from the inconvenience of having to reinstall my Photoshop etc every time it's pretty painless. I don't really have anything else to say at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal,
Have been reading your blog. I am so sorry you are still having a lot of health problems. I love your beautiful layouts. I hope you feel better soon and things settle down for you. Take care.