Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ick everyone is sick!

Mark has been throwing up, so being the man that he is hae has taken to our bed and spent the day moaning, whinging and generally doing what blokes do when they are ill. Lukas has another cough and is completely and utterly miserable today, every little word you say to him is setting him off in floods of tears. Nan is feeling rotten and me, well I have had 3 hours sleep because I have been trying to do everyone's else's stuff, keep everyone happy and fit in organising, file conversions and CT work like you do lol. Right now the situation is this - Mark is sleeping, Lukas is taking a break from crying and playing his playstation fingers crossed that will amuse him for a while, Nan is watching her chat show and then will be coming up for her afternoon lay down, she needs those a lot now. She lays down 2/3 times a day, it's hard to see her needing a rest that bad. For as long as I can remember she's always been doing "stuff" all the time. She insists on doing too much and incapable of just sitting and watching TV or doing nothing. Im the same, I can't sit down and watch something on TV without doing something else at the same time. Now if only I could find the energy/motivation to get up and tidy up we might reach some stage of normal by the weekend (but I doubt it!) back later.

1 comment:

Monique said...

I am so sorry to hear everyone's sick! I am sick too, laryngitis i think, so not fun! I can't scream when my 2 yr old DD gets me with the water gun! lol, hope everyone feels better soon!