Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just a layout share

Credits: Sidewalk Chalk by Sherri Tierney, Chalked Edges Paper by Sue Cummings (Recoloured), Beauty Mark Volume 2 by Two Sisters Designs and Rectangle quickies layered template by Mish Gasser. Actions - Chalk and Gloss Paint by Atomic Cupcake. Traci Murphy Dropshadows - Glitter Light, Photo Light, Paper Light and Alpha Light. Fonts are: Times New Roman, Taylor_Mackenzie, SpeedballNo3, Pea Whinney, SP Purkalator and SP_DoubleDoodle.

I couldn't sleep so I scrapped I do have stuff to tell you but I will save it for later for two reasons, 1. I am tired, there will be lots of mistakes lol and 2. my hands are really hurting.
Be back later, and if Marks goes and grovels to his brother to borrow his card reader (mine's not working properly) I have pictures to share.

No comments: