Monday, July 16, 2007

The final CRD Challenge

This one was due to take place last Wednesday but the host was sick so it was delayed. I am really sad that they are over they have been so much fun to do.

Credits: Cheater Template 8B by Jennifer Layden (Jennilyn Designs) and Funky Watercolours, Dream Solids Bright, Dream Solids Pastel, French Countryside and Dream Elements all by Christina Renee and Colour Fade Photo Action by Lauren Barden.

I did find one problem with using Live writer for my posts - the dictionary is American it keeps telling me I have spelt stuff wrong that's right to me lol. I just keep adding the words to dictionary and it seems to be leaving them alone. It also appears it doesn't want to publish my pictures. So I am going to go back into blogger and add it. Will be back later.

No comments: