Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nothing is sacred

Marriage isn't it's too easy now to say "I made a mistake marrying you", or "I want a divorce". Love isn't sacred anymore it can be destroyed by other people or just trip over that thin line to hate. Trust isn't sacred because everyone you trust believes it's ok to tell people that your husband has left. Your life becomes the latest greatest scandal, there isn't a person in the world that doesn't believe they have a right to discuss your business behind your back, to tell everyone they know all the gory details. People assume they can take sides and bitch about the other person, they can make idle threats and say whatever they like. Even when nothing is a certainty. I honestly believe its the innuendo from other people, the gossip and other people's actions that cause all the trouble. It's the feeling that you have no privacy and everyone is talking about you that makes you feel vunerable and destroyed. I don't want to be the centre of attention someone's focus for ridicule or even pity. I just want to get on with my life, discuss things with my husband and try and work out what happens next. The next person I hear discussing me and my marriage behind my back is going to see my fury because I've had it. It makes it so hard this is why people wish that things had never happened because being invisible is so much easier than being in the spotlight of everyone. I don't know how celebrities cope.

No comments: