Wednesday, September 05, 2007

He's gone to school

and so far I haven't shed a tear there must be something wrong with me lol. Normally I am a wreck when he goes back maybe it could have to do with that I took lots of photos and I am looking forward to using them or maybe it's just because I already feel so miserable I just don't have the energy to cry, or I suppose it could be the last option pure denial, there are the usual household sounds, TV, Washing machine, Tumble Drier but normally I don't hear Lukas noises around this time, because either he, me or we are asleep lol. Wait until 11ish then I expect there will be tears because that's when I normally hear him moaning for a sandwich, or a drink, or a wee or NickJR and today he won't be here. I took all the normal photos, in his uniform, with his jumper on without his jumper on and then I took the "mummy" photos like his brand new black school shoes (I'm going to take one every day so I can see how long they last lol) the last pair lasted a grand total of three days before they were scuffed, scratched and ugly lol. I took pictures of the lunch that I lovingly dumped in his brand new lunchbag, I wrote his name on the little card and then took photos of it all shiny and new. I wonder what a mess that will be in when he comes home. I wonder how he will like his new teacher and what he will be doing. But honestly it's a little comforting to know that mother's everywhere are doing the same thing or have done the same thing or might even have this to do soon, the obligatory shots of clean, smiling (if your lucky) kids all decked out in their new uniforms, ready for a brand new school year. I am off to make a layout or two with the photos I took this morning. Back later.
P.S I did a post earlier about our trip to the fair but the video I wanted to add isn't uploading right I will try again later.

No comments: