Thursday, September 27, 2007

Let's talk layouts

because let's face it, husbands that have started smoking again after quitting two years ago, thanks to annoying mother in laws who provide funds to do so and even offer encouragement for doing it are just tiring. Before I show you the two layouts that I have made (only took me a week to actually do something in Photoshop) I have a tiny belated announcement. Yesterday, well technically considering the time the day before yesterday was Nan's Birthday she was 77 years young lol. I got her a memory purse (did I share the insert, card and bus pass holder with you?, hang on let me check) apparently I didn't I will put them up with the two layouts I have done tonight. But I am veering off topic as normal, she had a fairly decent birthday got some nice presents including a very funky purple disco ball that was labelled "The Flasher" lol. the only part of the day that wasn't so nice was the row we had. This huge rant here that was Nan fueled, because she has been telling everyone about me and Mark and it made me mad. I'm not going to apologize for what I said because it was all true, I did apologise for the way I said it though. She didn't really help her case with the words, "I only told them because I feel sorry for you". Nothing winds me up more than people's pity. I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I don't feel sorry for myself so why should other people feel that way about me? But this post is turning into yet another long one. So let's switch track and discuss what I came here for to post layouts. Duh would help if I made my little announcement first wouldn't it. I am now on a 2nd CT. Jennifer Schmitt has asked me to guest for October, but I have already started playing with her stuff. If you haven't seen her stuff click on the enabling links I am going to add below these layouts.Credits: Layered CD Album Templates by Jennifer Schmitt and The Journey: Take the scenic route by Royanna Lea Fritschmann.
Font is Pea Sue's Print.
Enabling: Layered CD Album Templates by Jennifer Schmitt available here
The Journey :Take the scenic route by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available hereCredits: Layered template 6 (from set 10 in collection 1) and Autumn Glow by Jennifer Schmitt.
Stock photo from Stock Xchng by Mateescu Cristi (Mediaserv).
Traci Murphy Dropshadow actions - Chipboard Light, Light Stitch Light, Flower Light and Ribbon Light. Fonts are Susie's hand and Love Ya Like A Sister by Kimberly Geswein.
Enabling: Layered template 6 from Set 10 in Collection 1 and Autumn Glow by Jennifer Schmitt are available here and here.
Traci Murphy's Dropshadow actions are available here.The stock photo site address is http://www.sxc.hu/ and you can pick up Kimberly's font here.
Will post Nan's memory purse and other bits in a new post.

No comments: