Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just a layout today

I have nothing else to say. I am so mixed up emotionally I want to hate him for what he's done but I don't. I want to be angry at him but i'm not. I feel like when I lost Leo, like it is all just out of my control and I am being dragged along gaining bruise after bruise on my heart. I wish I could find some way to tap into the passion. Before I lost Leo I would have reacted to this in one way I would have been pathetic and weak I would have been begging him to come back, ringing him constantly and getting frustrated when he put the phone down on me or refused to pick it up at all. I have changed and so has he but I think this has more to do with being numb inside. I am shocked that he's gone and it hasn't quite sunk in yet what that means. That's the problem with this blog I start a sentance to explain that I just have a layout and it turns into a whole post lol. Anyway here's the layout. I found this cute layered template the other day here.

Credits: Spiderman layered template by Bonecade Papel Scraps and All Divas Eve (recoloured) by Royanna Lea Fritschmann.

No comments: