Sunday, March 13, 2011

Trying The Microscope


Trying The Microscope, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (March Template Challenge) by Stephanie Dubois (Nanie's Designs) and Hope For Tomorrow and Hope For Tomorrow Addon both by Jen C Designs. Font is Arial.
Journalling reads: When we took you to the museums after the fair you were in a bit of a bad mood, actually more like a major grump. You were very annoyed that I wouldn’t take you back to the fair to go on more rides. You didn’t want to listen when I said that I couldn’t afford to pay for rides that only lasted a minute or two. When I tried to take your photo you folded your arms, scowled at me and refused to smile. You didn’t want to look at any of the dinosaur skeletons and fossils. You even refused to be impressed by the glowing rocks. I knew you liked these museums because we have been there before. But we did manage to salvage the trip once you found the microscope. You had a great time zooming in on all the mineral samples and seeing them appear on the computer monitor, you said that it was super cool.

No comments: