Monday, March 14, 2011

Cub Scout Leader


Cub Scout Leader, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (My Words Only, Volume 2, Template 1) by Rachel Jefferies (Captivated Visions) and Adventures Of A Scout Mega (slightly recoloured) contributions by Jaime Rhinehart (Cjoy2Day Designs), Laura White (C.W Picket & Company), Mom2Moo Designs, Melissa Robinson (Melly Scraps), Bonnie Blou Designs, and Janet Avila (Bean Bunny Designs). Font is Century Gothic.
Journalling reads: When we first met you were a Cub Scout leader in Kidlington, Paul had got you into it. Since my Mum and Step dad used to be Beaver leaders and my brothers were both Cubs I thought it was kind of fun. You took me with you to one of the meetings, we had a BBQ and played with some water. I admit I didn’t like it very much, the fact that I hated Paul probably didn’t help. But mostly my problem was that I couldn’t understand why you asked me to come with you and then ignored me all the time. You wouldn’t let me help with anything. Eventually your Cub Troop ended up being disbanded since there were multiple groups in that section. You decided to help out at the local group, the 35th, ironically the same one my mum and Step dad had led in. I was kind of hormonal and clingy and I hated that you left me every week to do this. You ended up resigning, and for that I still have twinges of guilt, I know it was something you enjoyed and I'm sorry.

No comments: