Friday, March 25, 2011

Photographing The Flowers


Photographing The Flowers, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Simply Quick 31) by Sue Cummings and and 52 Inspirations 2011 Week Ten Mini by Vicki Stegall. Fonts are Pea Times New Camileon by Amanda Bottoms (Fonts For Peas) and Park Avenue BT.
Journalling at the top reads: I used to drive Mark insane whenever we took Lukas to feed the ducks, I would stop every time I saw a pretty flower and take photos. He could never understand what the purpose was of any of these photos. I could never find the words to explain to him that I simply appreciated the beauty of them and I felt compelled to capture all that beauty forever in a photograph., it just made me happy to be able to see it whenever I wanted to. Cutteslowe Park, 1st July 2006.
Verse in the centre reads: Many times I wander, Afraid of things to come Seeing things that aren't really love; Like the things that I have done. Then I see a single flower, Simple bright and alive, And if it grows for a reason; Then maybe so do I. What gives life to the flower, What makes each petal bloom and grow. Is it God that gives the power, For me to really want to know. How I wish I was a flower, Living in life, the life he gave for free Maybe I one of His flower, Because I care the same for me, poem written by Levitha Flowers.

No comments: