Saturday, March 12, 2011

LEAVE IT ON!!


LEAVE IT ON!!, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (XOXO Template Challenge) and Cold by Jen C Designs. Font is DJB Angie Bold by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: Everyday single day you learn new tricks, some of them are really very cute and some, not so much. This one for example is far from cute and very close to being extremely irritating. You have decided that it is great fun to take off all of your clothes. Since our house is freezing I always worry about whether or not you are warm enough when I layer up your clothes so can you imagine how I feel when you end up naked? As if that wasn’t bad enough you are stretching all of the necks on your clothes and wrecking them. It’s frustrating. Have you really got nothing better to do than spend your day driving me crazy? Do you really like hearing me say the same words over and over again, “Logan, please stop doing that”, “Put your arm back in that sleeve”, “Logan Angeleo Jaedyn Ben, will you please put your clothes back on” “Logan, I mean it, stop, now”, “Logan this is your last chance, get your clothes back on”, “urgh stop getting naked” and “Logan you bad boy, stop that”, there are various other combinations some spoken, some growled, some even shouted. I threaten to smack you and you ignore me. I try putting you in time out or giving you the mummy death stare, but the only thing that seems to work is this one 3 word phrase I keep in reserve for when nothing else has worked and all of my patience has run out, the one that is usually spoken in tones that make me ashamed to be a mummy, what can I say sweetie I am only human and you have a unique talent for pushing my buttons. I am not proud of it and I really wish that you wouldn’t make me resort to saying the one phrase that makes you cry every single time without fail. . . . . . . . . LEAVE IT ON!!

No comments: