Friday, March 04, 2011

Happiness Is A Crazy Mummy


Happiness Is A Crazy Mummy, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Cluster Funk, Volume 2, Template 4) by Jen C Designs and Blame It On The Rain (slightly recoloured) by Jen C Designs and Aaron Morris (Sir Scrapalot Designs). Fonts are FO Textura Traced by Fontologie and DJB Christina by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: I know that I have never been mother of the year material. Being sick has always made things difficult for me to be the kind of mummy that I think you deserve. But you have never seemed to mind, always been happy enough with the way things are. I think that may have something to do with the fact that although Mummy is not always able to do the things she wants to do with you, she is well put bluntly a little bit crazy. Your mummy does things that most people would never dream of. Take this photo for example, Nannie Freda’s back garden was flooded thanks to the heavy rain, and it was pouring down outside. But Mummy had the smart idea to let you go outside and play in it. I took the attitude that you had wellington boots, and a really great waterproof set. A little bit of rain wasn’t going to hurt you we could always dry you off. I may sound more slightly more unconventional than crazy, did I forget to say that I decided to come out with you? I put on a pair of shoes and joined you in the garden. We jumped in the massive puddle that the concrete had become, we splashed and we made lots of noise. I made Daddy take some photos and when we were done I was soaked up to the waistband of my trousers, but it was worth it because we had so much fun!

No comments: