Saturday, March 05, 2011

Looking For The Positives


Looking For The Positives, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Tens List Templates, Template 2) by Molly Weight (Biograffiti) and 52 Inspirations 2011 Week Nine Mini by Sue Cummings. Font is DJB Coffeeshop Espresso by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: Being sick all the time makes it really easy to see the negative things in my life. But I have started to realise that most of the things I view as negative are the things that I can’t do anything about, like the medical issues and the money troubles. They are things we have just have to learn to live with, sure we can have hope that they will eventually change but right now we have no way of forcing them to change. So I decided to start concentrating on the things that I could influence and change and I realised that the first and most important thing I needed to change was my own attitude about life. I thought making a list of all the good things I have in my life was a great place to start. It was a hard lesson to learn that I could have easily listed 10 things that I hated or were negative about my life but yet I struggled to find 10 things I loved or were good about it. It’s going to be a long road, but here’s to making my very first step.
Top Ten List reads: My two amazing little boys, a wonderful loving husband, a lovely great grandmother, a great online best friend, a rented 3 bedroom house, 5 amazing creative teams, super fast internet access, photoshop creative suite 5, lots of comfortable clothes and a desktop and a laptop.

No comments: