Monday, July 19, 2010

Pictures Of You


Pictures Of You, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Splendid Summer Mega kit contributions by Mandymade, Jaime Rhinehart (Cjoy2Day Designs), Paper Planes Designs and Laura White (C.W Picket & Company), Floral Swirls Brushes by Miss Tiina and Simple Tear Action by Atomic Cupcake. Fonts are AdineKirnberg-Script and Comic Book Commando.
Journalling reads: When it comes to taking cute photographs of you, I am not very lucky. There is always something that goes wrong. My photo usually ends up blurry or out of focus. Or you move at the last second. Or perhaps it ends up being a little like Lukas’s 3rd birthday party. You had on a little pink dress and you looked absolutely adorable, I wanted to take lots of photographs of you. Then for no reason we could find, my camera completely died. I ended up with just one super blurry photo of you and mummy and one photo of you and Lukas with neither one of you looking at me. I was so disappointed. Having all boys of my own, you are the only one who can help indulge any desires I have to scrap pages filled with flowers and sparkly things. I guess we will just have to keep trying to take some photographs of you looking gorgeous, and if all else fails, perhaps I can borrow some from your mummy. Because you are far too cute and pretty not to scrap.

No comments: