Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Im So Bored


Im So Bored, originally uploaded by Lukasmummy.

Credits: Layered template (Flight Plan 1) by Peppermint Granberg (One Little Bird), Edge Genius Volume 1 by Jewel Goodwin (Mad Genius Designs) and Just Another Day (slightly recoloured) by Jen C Designs. Font is DJB Constance Beauregarde by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: When we took you to Jamboray for your birthday, we were expecting to be there a while. What we hadn’t expected was how boring sitting there for hour after hour was. Daddy amused himself playing games on his phone and playing the Nintendo DS, he’s easily frustrated when he’s bored. I mostly tried to run around behind you snapping picture after picture, and doing crazy things like going down the slide with you. Eventually I was too worn out to play anymore, so I went and sat on the sofas with Daddy. kicked off my shoes and sat back to relax. I usually don’t get bored, because I am always doing something. The first thing I tried was sketching out some page designs for layouts, after that I tried organising some things on my phone, before giving in and playing your Nintendo DS. I was really mad with myself because it felt like such a huge waste of time and it was making my hands really hurt. Lesson learnt next time I am taking a magazine to read! or better still, the laptop so I can scrap while you play!

No comments: