Sunday, October 19, 2008

So as you can see

I went back and added the enabling to the previous post but I haven't gotten around to doing the older posts I will try and get it done tomorrow. I do have 2 more brag book layouts for the Brag Book Challenge at Scrapbook Graphics hosted by WendyZine Scraps to share with you though.

Credits: Layered template (March, Right Side) by WendyZine Scraps, Funky Junky Spring contributions by Michelle Godin and Rachel Young, Spring Posh by Royanna Lea Fritschmann and Citrus Sugar Styles by Carol Abram (recoloured) Font is FO Printing Primer In Between by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: When I told you we were having an Egg Hunt for Easter, you were really excited. Originally I planned to hold it outside but thanks to the bad weather we were forced inside. I thought it would take you a little while to find all of the eggs and then you would enjoy eating the chocolate. I was wrong on both counts you were super quick and had no interest in anything except doing it again and again. I guess it was more fun than I thought it would be for you.

Enabling: Spring Posh by Royanna Lea Fritschmann available here and FO Printing Primer In Between by Fontologie available here. Citrus Sugar Styles by Carol Abram are now retired.Funky Junky Spring Fling was a collaboration between Michelle Godin, Kate Hadfield and Rachel Young, it's now been split into individual mini kits or seperate paper and elements. Michelle Godin is at Scrapbook Graphics papers and elements, Kate Hadfield is at The Lily Pad but her parts appear to be retired and Rachel Young is now at ScrapArtist which is currently down for maintenance so unsure if she has her parts available. If you want the templates you have to do the week one challenge in order to receive the week 2 templates.

Credits: Layered template (April, Right Side) by WendyZine Scraps and Apartment D by Megan Farrow (Flergs). Font is FO Printing Primer In Between by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: When I took these photos you were waiting impatiently for Gary and Ella to come pick you up. You were off out to see CBeebies Live. It was pouring down outside but that never dampens your spirit. I can’t believe you are grown up enough to go out without me now!

Enabling: Apartment D by Megan Farrow (Flergs) available here and FO Printing Primer In Between by Fontologie available here. If you want the templates you have to do the week one challenge in order to receive the week 2 templates.

No comments: