Monday, October 27, 2008

Cyber Sunday or should that be Scrapping Sunday?

It's a drive by posting tonight because I am off to watch WWE Cyber Sunday, unfortunately the yummy John Cena is still out injured so I will have to settle for just watching violence lol. I have been really busy scrapping all day long today and have managed to max out my gallery uploads everywhere and I still have 2 more to upload (unless I get anymore done during Cyber Sunday lol)

First up I have 3 more layouts with Chrissy and Angie's Grab Bag.

Credits: Layered template (Edge 2 Edge Rectangle, Template 4) and Seasons Word Clouds by Chrissy W and Lakehouse by Angie Kovacs and Chrissy W and Glitter Styles by Megan Farrow (Flergs). Font is FO-Textura by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: Making footprints, eating the snow, building a snowbaby, making snow angels and then going to the park and sliding down into a snowpile were just some of the things we had fun doing when it snowed in April.


Credits: Layered template (Edge 2 Edge, Template 1) by Chrissy W, Grab Bag Text Paths by Angie Kovacs and Lakehouse by Chrissy W and Angie Kovacs. Font is FO Printing Primer Abundant by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: When we go to the park as a family we rarely manage to get any photographs of you.There are always too many things you want to do like run around and play on everything. It’s nice that you have a great time playing but not so good for mummy to take any photographs of you. When mummy was ill and you and Daddy went to Hinksey Park alone. Daddy managed to take a few as you were sitting on the riverbank enjoying a snack and feeding the ducks. It’s nice to see that sometimes even you can just sit still.


Credits: Layered template (Edge 2 Edge, Template 3) by Chrissy W, Not Too Shabby Papers and Journalling Strips by Angie Kovacs, I'm Talking 'bout Birthdays Wordart by Jodie McNally and Cupcakes and Glitter Styles by Megan Farrow (Flergs). Fonts are FO Textura Empty and FO Textura Traced both by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: Choose cake-Add icing-Taste test-Add decorations-Show it off-Add More decorations-Enjoy eating it. School Summer Fete 08.

Then there's this one using a template by Chrissy and an older kit by Royanna.

Credits: Layered template (AD It Up Rectangle, Template 3) by Chrissy W and Treasured Inspirations and Photosplicer 01 by Royanna Lea Fritschmann. Fonts are FO-Empty Wrapper Abundant and FO-Weathered In Between both by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: While you and daddy were waiting to ride on the Tiny Truckers, Mummy amused herself by taking some pictures of all the pretty flowers. Mummy is very very allergic to both wasps and bees, but when I saw this bee land on the flower I really wanted a photograph. It was hard for me to resist my urge to walk away because I was afraid. But because I found the courage to stay I ended up with this beautiful picture. I was really proud that I had managed to overcome my fear of being stung long enough to take it.

Then finally there are 4 brag book pages for the Brag Book Challenge with WendyZine over at Scrapbook Graphics.

Credits: Layered template (May, Right Side) by WendyZine Scraps, Dusk Till Dawn by Megan Farrow (Flergs) and Photo Tints by Katie Pertiet. Font is FO Printing Primer In Between by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: One of the things I have always loved about you is your imagination. Watching you playing with the Blox is a great time to see it in action. There’s no limit to what they can become, at least until you get bored with them.


Credits: Layered template (June, Right Side) by WendyZine Scraps and Chase-ing Ryan, Paper Garden and Grab Bag Cluster Borders by Megan Farrow (Flergs). Font is FO Printing Primer In Between by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: Things we barely notice grab your attention. I’m greatful that you often drag me down to your level and point out all the little things to me. It’s fun to see things from your perspective.


Credits: Layered template (July, Right Side) by WendyZine Scraps and Deacons Closet and Deacons Closet Sampler by Megan Farrow (Flergs). Font is FO Printing Primer In Between by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: School events always allow me to see a whole different side of you. It makes me happy to see you playing with your friends and listening to people who are genuinely pleased to see you. It’s nice to see that you’re making progress and improving at things all the time. I’m so proud of you.


Credits: Layered template (August, Right Side) by WendyZine Scraps and Fancy Pants by Megan Farrow (Flergs). Font is FO Printing Primer In Between by Fontologie.

Journalling reads: You are always helping me to change as a person and become a better mummy to you. When you were sick on your birthday I was sad that we would have to cancel our plans. But you showed me that to you the actual date means nothing. As long as we got to celebrate at some point you were happy. Thanks for reminding me to always go with the flow.

No enabling because I really want to go and watch people pounding each other lol. But the grab bag is linked in the last post and I will be back with the enabling tomorrow.

2 comments:

ChrissyW said...

oh wow - you've been BUSY!!! love these pages - thanks girl!

molly said...

So many cute pages... and all in one day!?! You are a rock star scrapper :)