Thursday, October 16, 2008

Before I share the layouts

I just have somthing to do first. I got an email tag thing but my email doesn't want to cooperate today so I am replying to it here. So that if anyone feels like replying to it they can. It also means no-one ends up feeling like I am spamming them. So here goes.

Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.

1. What is your occupation right now?

I don't have one unless you count being a mummy and a CT member.

2. What colour are your socks right now?

I don't wear socks ever, I rarely have anything on my feet.

3. What are you listening to right now?

Lukas snoring, the computer processor buzzing and UK TV Food+1

4. What was the last thing you ate?

Lukas's magic stars from the fridge lol Mark will replace them for him on the way home.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

Nope I can't drive a car at all.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Mark last night when he asked what I wanted from Tesco.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Sure I do, Kirsty is lovely.

8. How old are you today?

I will be 24 on December 30th (Yes I am too lazy to work out exactly how old I am)

9. What is your favourite sport to watch on tv?

I like football (England, not really bothered about any other team), I like Ice Hockey, I like almost any kind of motorsport especially Speedway and Moto GP. With my sports fanatic husband it's a good job I really don't care what's on tv.

10.What is your favourite drink?

Alcoholic - Vodka and Caffeine Free Coke

Juice - Pineapple

Fizzy - Lemon Fanta or Caffeine Free Coke

Milkshake - Anything from Shakeaway (usually banana with whippd cream though)

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Yes, I used the brightest red I could find and still only got a slight tint in my hair.

12. Favourite food?

Right now, whatever requires the least effort to eat since swallowing hurts

13. Last movie you watched?

Sex and the City. Mark bought it on dvd for me.

14. Favourite day of the year?

Don't really have one.

15. How do you vent anger?

I write on here lol.

16. What was your favourite toy as a child?

Books, I had 1000s of them.

17. What is your favourite season?

Autumn, there are layouts about it on uploaded here somewhere.

18. Cherries or blueberries?

Not really keen on either of them, although blueberry muffins aren't bad lol.

19. Do you want your friends to email you back?

Entirely up to them, I will read them if I get them though.

20. Who is most likely to respond?

No idea

21. Who is least likely to respond?

Again No idea

22. Living arrangements?

Live in Nan's house with her, Mark and Lukas.

23. When was the last time you cried?

This morning when I was waiting for more painkillers to kick in

24. What is on the floor of your closet?

You mean there's a floor in there somewhere lol.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?

I'm not emailing it, so this one doesn't apply.

26. What did you do last night?

Watched Gadget Boy with Lukas, shared dry cereal with Lukas, read my blog reader and caught up on stuff.

27. What are you most afraid of?

Losing Lukas, Mark or Nan.

28. Plain, Cheese or Spicy Hamburgers?

Ideally? A bacon double cheeseburger lol.

29. Favourite Dog breed?

Don't have one

30. Favourite day of the week?

Probably Sunday because Mark is always home. It's his day off.

31. How many states have you lived in?

Just one I have always lived in Oxford

32. Diamonds or Pearls?

Diamonds, I love sparkly things

33. Favourite flower?

Don't have one.

Back in a minute with those layouts.

No comments: