Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still sick and getting sick of it!

Warning this post will more than likely come complete with moaning, if you don't want to read it you have two choices, either scroll down and you can look at my layouts or come back tomorrow when I might be in a better mood, thank you. Now let the moaning commence. As my title suggests I am getting pretty fed up with being sick. I was able to cope when it was just the headaches and the high temperature, the shivering and the difficulty breathing. I told myself and everyone else it was a cold and it would go away in a few days. I knew it would get worse before it got better it always does. But I have now reached the point where I am fed up. It hurts to open my eyes, I don't like the lights, I can't concentrate on anything and I am having a really hard time reading anything it's blurry and hard to focus on any text especially on the computer. I have been ill like this lots of times but never had problems with my eyes before. I am worn out all the time, and honestly I am starting to get really depressed about the fact, that the only few hours of bringing things back to where I can cope with them come after taking a load of different medications. I don't like taking paracetamol and other stuff more than once or twice a day I know the instructions say I can take them more often than that but I don't care. All I really want to do is to be able to get some work done. Catch up on some of the CT stuff that's outstanding, answer emails without having to guess what they say. My desktop is still the one from August because I haven't gotten around to making a new one, the room is still a mess because I don't have the energy to do anything and whenever I look down I get really dizzy. I have everyday stuff that needs my attention but I just can't get around to doing it. Everyday I get up and I force myself to get dressed and sit here and try and do stuff. Yet everyday all I seem to do is add more things to my to-do list. I just want to get back to feeling like myself again. I know the normal me is sick too but I can deal with that kind of sick. Do I have layouts to share with you today? Can't remember hang on let me go look. Just one created for a challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs but I can't remember which one right now. Let me go and take some more paracetamol and try the stupid eye drops again and I will be back to post it. Ok back apparently it was for an Inspiration challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs where you had to Spin-A-Lift one of your own pages. I ended up spinning one of my pages made without a template, well technically the new one was made with a template since I made a template as I made the first one lol.
The original layout was this one - Sweet Ruby (created for the 1st Neopolitan challenge at SSD):

Credits and enabling can be found in this post here, and here is the Spin-A-Lift version (spun 90 degress clockwise).

Credits: Pud Muddles by Kristin Cronin Barrow and Kay Miller. Font is DJB Nicole by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: When the rain came down and the garden flooded, we decided that it looked like a great time, to put on our wet weather gear and go outside for a splash in all of the puddles. We got soaked up right up to the waistbands of our trousers but it was fun!


Enabling:

I'll be back to do the enabling later. Yes I know I said that yesterday but I have to go feed Lukas.

No comments: