Sunday, September 14, 2008

Still nowhere near back on track

scrapbooking wise, but I suppose for now one layout every few days is better than no layouts at all. I managed a grand total of 1 today and I was finally able to locate the credits I was missing to upload the one I found in the July work in progress file. That one will eventually be a little hybrid project as soon as I can get Mark to cut it out for me, my hands are too bad at the moment to attempt it. I am hoping to get a little scrapping done later today (yes it's sunday already 5:36am *sigh* I don't think I will ever be able to sleep like a normal person during nightime hours.) Lukas has a hospital appointment on Monday and Mark goes back to work on Tuesday. I think the part that's really frustrating me about my scrapping is I have ideas, if my inspiration was on holiday I could deal with that. But it's feeling to ill to put those ideas into practice that makes me miserable. Anyway here are the two layouts I have to show you. Hopefully there will be more later on.

The first one was created for a Scrap With The Sugarbabe's challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs. If you are wondering the photo was taken at Mark's brother's wedding just over 3 years ago. I didn't add any journalling or date to it because it will be part of the wedding album when I do it.

Credits: Layered template (Mcturtleicious, Template 4) by Chrissy W, Love Bites by Dani Mogstad, Traci Reed and Shawna Clingerman, Elegant Wedding by Heather Roselli and Say It Again Wordart by Carol McFarland (Calligraphy by Carol).

Enabling: Mcturtleicious Templates by Chrissy W available here, Love Bites by Dani Mogstad, Traci Reed and Shawna Clingerman available here, Elegant Wedding by Heather Roselli available here and Say It Again Wordart by Carol McFarland (Calligraphy by Carol) available here.

The second one as you know was an unfinished layout I came across it will be a hybrid jigsaw eventually but for now it's just a layout. Lukas wanted a weddding one so that's what he got.

Credits: Layered template (Sample Pack 3, Template 1 resized) by Chrissy W, Love of my life collection (Changing, Dreaming, Forgiving, Growing, Loving and Solids) by Iara Gomes Baer (BaersGarten) and Love Actually by Amanda Kay.

Enabling: Sample Pack 3 by Chrissy W available here, Love Of My Life Collection by Iara Gomes Baer (Baersgarten) available here and Love Actually by Amanda Kay available here.

No comments: