Friday, September 19, 2008

Welcome home mojo, it's great to have you back

I have been busy today, despite still feeling crappy (worse today than I have been for a long time) I have managed 4 layouts today.I am caught up on emails, I am caught up on my blog reader backlog and I even got a little tagging done. I know bizarre isn't it, but I am definately not complaining. I feel a lot more content now that I can see I am making some progress. So do you want to see them?
You know if you are sitting there saying no, I only have one word for you - tough lol. Here we go

First up is a page not actually from today, it's one that drove me slightly insane. It has been sitting in my work in progress file for a while but I am fed up of looking at it so for now it is done. I am still not entirely content with it and I am not sure why I think it might be bacause there isn't much journalling on it, but it seems to be getting positive gallery feedback. Always seems to work that way, the layouts I love get no comments at all and the ones I am unsure about always do, the ones I really don't like tend to go down really well. But I can't scrap for people's praise it's just not me. But anyway here is the layout you decide what you think about it and let me know if you like. I am always happy to hear feedback even if it doesn't make me change the way I scrap.

Credits: Layered template (Mcturtleicious, Template 3) by Chrissy W, For The Boys Mega Kit (Contributions by Leslie Bodoh, Valorie Brown and Colie's Corner), Neutral Stitches and Doodled Journal Tapes by Kate Hadfield and Edges by Lauraskathi. Font is DJB Andrea D by Darcy Baldwin.

The second one was for a cookie decorating challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Credits: Layered template (Cookie Decorating 101, 17th September 08) by Jacq Delfin and Foooore by Traci Reed. Font is DJB Andrea D by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: Daddy and Lukas - Getting ready to play miniature golf @ Cutteslowe Park for the 1st time. 15th September 08

The third one amazing as it may sound wasn't created with a template, I did it from scratch. This one is a strange one because I quite like it and it seems to have gone down well in the gallery. It was created for the Bits and Pieces challenge at Elemental Scraps, Chrissy donated the mini kit.
I did make a layered template out of it if anyone wants it, I would be happy to upload it for you.

Credits: It's Fall Y'all by Chrissy W and Stock Photo by MarcoMaru. Font is DJB Andrea D by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: Things we do in Autumn
-Back to school
-Go to St Giles Fair
-Go to the park
-Feed the ducks
-Admire all the colours
-Listen to the sounds
-Watch the squirrels
-Go for walks
-Wrap up warm
-Jump in leaves
-Leaf pictures
-Collect conkers
-Halloween
-Jump in puddles
-Bonfire Night
-Snuggle up together.

The fourth one was something else I never usually do, it was for the It's Elementary My Dear Scrapper challenge at Elemental Scraps. They give you a basic qp to dress up as you like. This time around it was using Chrissy and Angie's collaboration BFF 4 Life. I just added the title to it.

Credits: QP by Sya Potter using BFF 4 Life by Chrissy W and Angie Kovacs and Alpha from BFF 4 Life by Angie Kovacs. Font is DJB Andrea D by Darcy Baldwin.

Journalling reads: It takes a while for you to wake up every morning Lukas. We usually start with a lot of grumbling and moaning when we first wake you up. Then slowly we move onto you scowling and then rubbing your eyes. You yawn a little and then finally start being a little less of a grump. It takes about 10 minutes for you to be fully awake and ready for breakfast. It's only then that you turn into the Lukas we all know and love.

The fifth and final one for today was created for the Treat Of The Month challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs, using one of Bree Clarkson's inspired by Nikki templates.

Credits: Layered template (Inspired by Nikki, Template 1) by Bree Clarkson, Saturday In San Diego by Sara AMarie and Eva Kipler, Page Templates by Janet Phillips, Date Stamps Volume 2 by Brittish Designs and Spell It Plastic Beads by Kin Jensen.

I'll be back to add all the enabling in the morning.

No comments: